Thread: will you support halo5 for 15 years?

will you support halo5 for 15 years?

to all you "pro sprint" players out there. you support sprint and tell us "non-sprinters" to move on or halo needs to evolve, which seems to imply that you would not support a game you love for that long...
    I understand 15 years is a really long time to support a game. As a kid, I played Super Mario Bros on Nes and to this day I still love that game; I also had the same love for the 15 year old original halo. Unfortunately, halo5 made changes that doesn't feel like the halo I know imo.

See you all in 2030!

btw I posted this exact above message in the halo Waypoint forum and it has been locked by a bias monitor; I hope HaloCommunity is not also a bias dictatorship.?
    Last edited by CopperySinger5; 04-21-2016 at 05:21 AM.

Chats
    halo community allows all to have their opinions as my first point. Secondly i guess it depends on what direction halo takes for me. If the game gets to the point that its just ridiculous or exactly the same as say a call of duty then my support obviously is gone. I have supported halo for a long time but some aspects of it are very frustrating now.

Quote Originally Posted by CopperySinger5 View Post
    to all you "pro sprint" players out there. you support sprint and tell us "non-sprinters" to move on or halo needs to evolve, which seems to imply that you would not support a game you love for that long...
    I understand 15 years is a really long time to support a game. As a kid, I played Super Mario Bros on Nes and to this day I still love that game; I also had the same love for the 15 year old original halo. Unfortunately, halo5 made changes that doesn't feel like the halo I know imo.

See you all in 2030!

btw I posted this exact above message in the halo Waypoint forum and it has been locked by a bias monitor; I hope HaloCommunity is not also a bias dictatorship.?
    If the game becomes like CoD I will quit... There's no doubt. I want a complete Xbox Version remake of H2. None of the Vista and have sword flying and cancelling. The memories...

Chats
    I hope to last that long.

Quote Originally Posted by BOMBER View Post
    halo community allows all to have their opinions as my first point. Secondly i guess it depends on what direction halo takes for me. If the game gets to the point that its just ridiculous or exactly the same as say a call of duty then my support obviously is gone. I have supported halo for a long time but some aspects of it are very frustrating now.

There you have it. I'm a purist myself so my activity has been in the basement essentially since Reach.

Quote Originally Posted by CopperySinger5 View Post

See you all in 2030!

No dictatorship here man. Just a bunch of outstanding people.

I love Halo. I have loved Halo since Halo CE days. I will continue to support and love Halo till the day I die. Now, Even though I say I love and will continue to support Halo doesn't mean I will support the changes they have done or are going to do to the game.

The BR was my first love, And when they took it out in reach and replaced it with the DMR, I was destroyed but continued to play it. Same with the addition of spawning with armor abilities. As long as the game (as stated above) doesn't start turning into another game like, Say, CoD or GoW (which I have seen some of each game in them) then I will at least keep playing.

Corregido o agregado ?

i dont know but all have things to make in the future i want study robotic engineering but i tink have time to support a game i like HALO 5 i play HALO sice my 5 years i start to i tink is for my :')
    Last edited by DankerWeevil630; 06-13-2016 at 05:12 PM.

Chats
    If I could actually get the game, I would lol