Thread: What Do Members Want To See?

Chats

What Do Members Want To See?

So I know weve been super stagnant and haven't really been much more than a hangout, so wed like to see what you all would like to see or do around here. Obviously were not going super tryhard but you let us know what ud like such as game nights, forge, customs etc...

Thanks Bomber

I know Halo Community has been something that has been going on for years, but its time to go over some questions. Things have been really slow to a point where its been several days between comments in the chatbox. I know you're trying to get activity back up again on the sight where the community is doing stuff together. This is where I will start asking questions that may seem stupid and pointless, but it will help with come up with some things that can get the canoe back into water.

What is the goal of Halo Community right now?
    I know in the past that it was to develop a community full of awesome people that loved to play Halo. But it has been many a year and things have changed. Is that still the goal that exists or has it changed to something else.

Do you want to bring in some new face among the familiar ones or get just the familiar ones back together?
    Many have went their own ways and ended up coming back here such as myself and sundown. But do you want to do stuff that will get as many of the familiar faces back together for something we can do (cause I know from sundowns post that he doesn't have an xbox one and neither do I, just the 360) or do want to attract some fresh faces and mix them in a bit and grow the site a little more.

Do you want to be about Halo?
    Yes I know the site is named Halo community but the word halo is more than just the game. I know that many people still play Halo but do you want to be just about Halo (if so thats fine)? Do you want to expand this site and make it reach into different games and mix it up a bit. Hell lets talk crazy, would you want it to expand into the different platforms such as PC and PS4 (yes I said the evil words).

How do you want to see the site in the future?
    I guess I kind of said this before but this is just a wrap up of some of the questions. Where do want to see this site going, how do you envision the future of it?

Like you Bomber I want to see this site become active again. I been part of the community for a long time. I left it but I still ended up coming back here. Its a huge part of who I am. I just need you to answer those questions so I can give a suggestion on what I want to see. I want to help as much as I can for this place to become active. It's the gamer and business person inside to make this happen.

Let me know whenever you want.

Good stuff Thundarr

Chats
    I guess a lot of the older guys have simple either moved on or got life busy. I don't blame anyone at all cause ive gotten pretty busy, even though I still play a lot ive gotten life busy with the boys and wifey and home and work etc... So not sure in what direction we go or if we get fresh new staff and faces to help run it while the oldies are gone etc...I know right now sliks moving, raps in college with girly friend, firefoot not sure hes old and busy lol and ofcourse me that plays a lot but isn't around to do game nights enough...
    So ofcourse all your questions are totally relevant to everything that's going on right now...We might have to rename and open up to all games but I know at the end of the day we just wanna have a fun hangout for whomever wants to be here....

At some point I want to have a live conversation with you. Not just because of some ideas that I might throw down, but also because I have not had a real conversation in a long time with you.

There might be more that I will add to this post if we don't talk.

Chats
    well that's what this threads for .... Any member can put there opinions in.... Slik and I chatted quick and we will be obviously revamping any admin staff that no longer are around or really wanna continue with this.... I don't blame anyone at all, like I said everyone gets busy...

Hahaha someone please ban this guy ^
    XBL GT: Reinjur | Add me on DS 0275-9332-4955 | Currently NOT Accepting Custom Signature Requests