Thread: Bungie reveals ....

Bungie reveals ....

It looks pretty good to me and I've already ordered the digital download. Light level 50, although they say 40. Curious since they've had a change in the matrix. The new stuff for the classes looks nasty .... I like it. Have a look!!

40 is MAX lvl. not sure where you heard 50.
    This is going to be a complete re-work of the Title and I am very happy to see this.
    Its gonna be epic,lol
    Only 8 days,11 hours........

bungie is giving us a sneak peek of some of the new maps for PVP starting Tuesday which is also the day they drop a very large update(18 GB on the Xbox One/PS4,smaller on the 360/PS3 but still pretty big) so make sure you gots plenty of room.

Chats
    Hmmppp.. Bungie has a ways to go in redeeming my faith in them, however I'll be looking into the changes that are made.

This is what I'm talking about Footy. Maybe I mis-stated it.

not sure what that video is talking about but Max LEVEL is 40......The real question should be what is the max LIGHT level?
    I have seen as high as 306 light so I'm not sure where it ends but I'm betting on 320 or higher but this is just a guess.

skip ahead to 1:09 and you'll see. Yeah, I'm curious about that myself though Footy.

Highest right now is 310 seeing as thats the highest stat available.

Just raised to 330 for the new hard mode on the Kings Raid
    XBL GT: Reinjur | Add me on DS 0275-9332-4955 | Currently NOT Accepting Custom Signature Requests

Yeah, I saw that 310 is the recommended light level but ..... they keep giving you below level stuff like %95 of the time. Damn grind sucks man. Worse than ever.