Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old Schoolers Are Back

Chats

Old Schoolers Are Back

Slikster,FireFoot and Bomber are back refreshed and ready to go! Halocommunity will be fun and new ofcourse and we cant wait to see everyone back and having crazy hilarious games again together. I do want to point out though that slik and i havent lost our halo touch and powning kids, so if you think you can keep up with the old schoolers than be my guest and jump into our lobbies.
    We do wanna welcome everyone back ofcourse to Halocommunity in the hopes that everyone just has aton of fun and has a home to come and share your memories or conversations with. We obviously are starting over with the site so please be patient, things will come in time. Slik and i are old so we move slower now more than ever.
    Once again welcome back and we look forward to the future!!!
    Last edited by HC FireFoot; 12-18-2014 at 07:27 AM.

Oh, now look. You know dang well I never kept up to begin with. Glad to see everything back up!

Chats
    I don't know if I could do well. Haven't touched Halo since basically Ghosts have been out.

Chats
    You don't have to do good lmao cause boosting comeback medals is what we do lmao...Charge and die is what we do!!

Smurfsniper
    Quote Originally Posted by Velociraptor View Post
    I don't know if I could do well. Haven't touched Halo since basically Ghosts have been out.
    I took about 5 years off from Halo 3 and went to CoD, and gears. I literally lost all my Halo skills because the other games made me so lazy. If BOMBER can tolerate me sucking the field up, I think you will be just fine.

Chats
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurfsniper View Post
    I took about 5 years off from Halo 3 and went to CoD, and gears. I literally lost all my Halo skills because the other games made me so lazy. If BOMBER can tolerate me sucking the field up, I think you will be just fine.
    lmao that is true smurf very true and rap im the only Canadian you should care about lol

Who are you calling "old"?!
    As far as I can see(not very) you all are still wet behind the ears!

I'm pro at the dying part. Don't be jelly.

Chats
    Who cares about K/D? Let's just go in, and see what happens.

k/d? Wut magic is this?