Thread: Hi everyone!

Talking Hi everyone!

Been a huge fan of Halo since Xbox Live was released. Just trying to put my name out there and join a great Halo community . Always awesome meeting new people who are just as passionate towards something like myself!
    My goals right now are to definitely compete in Halo 5 and to just have fun and grind it out! I also play lots of Destiny, so The Taken King is on the list as well!

GT: II Mightyy II

I just started a YouTube Channel with my very first MCC montage uploaded on there. Some feedback would be appreciated or even a like if you enjoyed it .

YouTube: B_HAM_MAN
    Twitch.tv/B_HAM_MAN

I live stream everyday and usually play lots of Team Doubles. Stop by and hang out! Or if you stream too, or have a YouTube channel let me know. I'll gladly give it a look and follow or subscribe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gOmUVYDlYQ - Montage link

Hey Ham, welcome to HC!

Chats
    welcome to hc!!!

Chats
    Welcome to HComm Ham...what happened to the pig you were apart of? Lol

Chats
    well hello there....need anything let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by b_ham32 View Post
    Been a huge fan of Halo since Xbox Live was released. Just trying to put my name out there and join a great Halo community . Always awesome meeting new people who are just as passionate towards something like myself!
    My goals right now are to definitely compete in Halo 5 and to just have fun and grind it out! I also play lots of Destiny, so The Taken King is on the list as well!

GT: II Mightyy II

I just started a YouTube Channel with my very first MCC montage uploaded on there. Some feedback would be appreciated or even a like if you enjoyed it .

YouTube: B_HAM_MAN
    Twitch.tv/B_HAM_MAN

I live stream everyday and usually play lots of Team Doubles. Stop by and hang out! Or if you stream too, or have a YouTube channel let me know. I'll gladly give it a look and follow or subscribe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gOmUVYDlYQ - Montage link

Very cool. Do you do the raids? I'd love to run sometime if you do!!