Thread: Bombers Corner

Chats

Bombers Corner

Thats right BOMBERS CORNER IS BACK!!!! I'll be doing all kinds of giveaways and fun game nights for different prizes to giveaway to the members ofcourse. You can expect just about anything at Bombers Corner, I guess you re just gonna have to wait and see what craziness comes outta this thread hint hint!!

QUALIFYING

Ofcourse there will be qualifying missions or even simple as participation in order to get into the monthly draws or 1 day giveaways. Its simple, if you wanna win you must PARTICIPATE and have a ton of FUN at the same time with it lol.

All Bomber Corners will be posted in the COMMUNITY THREAD here at HC for future reference if you wanna find it or signup. Winners of the Bombers Corner Events will also recieve the BOMBERS CORNER AWARD which is already posted in the awards section at the top of the forums.

Im super excited to have this fun corner back for fun and giveaways and i hope all the members love it too. So please keep an eye on the threads because you never know when the event will pop up or how long it will last. Make sure you invite all your friends here to participate cause this is gonna be fun!!

Thanks from Bomber and the HC admin staff!!

Been waiting for this to come back around.

Chats
    Ill be doing bombers corner once I get back on my feet and fully healthy again. Im guessing ill launch the next bombers corner on april 1st.

Chats
    Bombers Corner will be starting back up again woohooo!!! Ill be posting very soon!!

Chats
    Hope so been inactive for a good while.

Chats
    Stay tuned for a huge giveaway soon!! Its gonna be super epic so tell all your friends to sign up now!!