Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Ygopro

Chats
    Quote Originally Posted by Velociraptor View Post
    In real life
    oooohh silly me....

Well I have two kinds of my actual deck a deck with all three BEWD's and ultimate dragon but is the same as below.
    While my other one is: Monsters: 1 Sorceror of Dark Magic,1 BEWD, 1 REBMD, 3 Dark Magician, 1 Elemental Hero Neos, 1 REBD, 1 swift Gaia the fierce Knight, 1 Summoned Skull, 1 Dark Magician girl, 1 skilled dark magician, 1 Gemini Elf, 1 Gearfried the Iron Knight, 1 time Wizard, 1 Mystical Elf, Obnoxious Celtic Guardian, 1 feral imp, 1 double coston, 1 Giant Soldier of Stone, 1 Kuriboh, 3 White stones of legend.

Spell: Swords of revealing light, Mage Power, Black Pendant, Mystical space typhoon, Thousand knives, Dark magic attack, Ancient Rules, Dark Hole, Magical dimension, Pot of Benevolence, soul taker, and Shard of greed

Trap: Magic Cylinder, Spellbinding Circle, Mirror Force, Call of the haunted, Metalmorph, Trap hole, Waboku, Zero Gravity, and Rising Energy.

extra deck: Stardust dragon, 3 Kings of the farel imps

Chats
    well ive made some changes to my IRL deck. took out the white stones of legend, blue eyes, red eyes, gearfried, feral imp, giant soldier of stone, and Elemental Hero Neos

replaced with buster blader, 2 skilled white magicians, miracle restoring, baby dragon, magician of black chaos, black magic ritual, and polymerization with two more Tuner cards whose names i can't remember

My extra deck has a few new members as well Thousand Dragon, Wind-up zenmaster, and XX-Saber Gottoms.

I had the option of putting B. Skull dragon in there but I took him out with Red eyes. I also have 3 cyber dragons with Cyber end dragon and Cyber twin dragon.
    Last edited by Blarby; 09-25-2014 at 10:39 PM.

Chats
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarby View Post
    well ive made some changes to my IRL deck. took out the white stones of legend, blue eyes, red eyes, gearfried, feral imp, and giant soldier of stone

replaced with buster blader, 2 skilled white magicians, miracle restoring, baby dragon, magician of black chaos, black magic ritual, and polymerization
    Hmm.. We need to duel again on YGOPRO. I've made some changes to my deck as well.

I took out Mirror Force (because I found myself using Royal Decree before I needed it or never needing it at all) and Lightning Vortex (once again, didn't need it) and I added:

This is in my deck now because he is YET ANOTHER WAY to search REDMD. The strat to use his effect is using Dragon Shrine to send him to the grave, activating his ability, banishing REDMD, then special summoning a Dragon Ruler, banish Wyrven to add REDMD to the hand. Of course I don't have to Dragon Shrine him, I can just set him in defense and bait my opponent to kill him as well.

And:

This is just in case I have to use something I don't want to special summon a Dragon Ruler with. Like if REDMD and Luster Dragon were the only two cards I could special summon with, I could save REDMD, PLUS add him back to my hand from the grave without relying on stupid old Divine Dragon Apocralyph.

Chats
    Quote Originally Posted by Velociraptor View Post
    Hmm.. We need to duel again on YGOPRO. I've made some changes to my deck as well.

I took out Mirror Force (because I found myself using Royal Decree before I needed it or never needing it at all) and Lightning Vortex (once again, didn't need it) and I added:

This is in my deck now because he is YET ANOTHER WAY to search REDMD. The strat to use his effect is using Dragon Shrine to send him to the grave, activating his ability, banishing REDMD, then special summoning a Dragon Ruler, banish Wyrven to add REDMD to the hand. Of course I don't have to Dragon Shrine him, I can just set him in defense and bait my opponent to kill him as well.

And:

This is just in case I have to use something I don't want to special summon a Dragon Ruler with. Like if REDMD and Luster Dragon were the only two cards I could special summon with, I could save REDMD, PLUS add him back to my hand from the grave without relying on stupid old Divine Dragon Apocralyph.

Nice, seems like you've well thought it out. I took out may cards simply because I felt 1.) They didn't fit with what I wanted to do 2.)It seemed to me I was just cramming Monsters that I wanted to put in there regardless of fit. It was kind of a mess but it wasn't a bad deck at all. With those cards I've won with before I changed it. I have a total of 140 or so cards now. Ive made 2 other decks out of them but I needed to include some of my other spell/trap cards from my main deck because I dont have doubles of cards that are I feel are needed. Oh well lol My main deck now is mostly spellcasters its pretty nice looking I have yet to use it against a human opponent. Your right we do need to duel again. I like draw out my duels for dramatic effect and to get the cards I want lol. I noticed you tend to blitz when we duel that way you beat me before I get any of my best monsters on the field. Our draws rarely going beyond 25 lol

Chats
    Nice, seems like you've well thought it out. I took out may cards simply because I felt 1.) They didn't fit with what I wanted to do 2.)It seemed to me I was just cramming Monsters that I wanted to put in there regardless of fit. It was kind of a mess but it wasn't a bad deck at all. With those cards I've won with before I changed it. I have a total of 140 or so cards now. Ive made 2 other decks out of them but I needed to include some of my other spell/trap cards from my main deck because I dont have doubles of cards that are I feel are needed. Oh well lol My main deck now is mostly spellcasters its pretty nice looking I have yet to use it against a human opponent. Your right we do need to duel again. I like draw out my duels for dramatic effect and to get the cards I want lol. I noticed you tend to blitz when we duel that way you beat me before I get any of my best monsters on the field. Our draws rarely going beyond 25 lol
    Maybe look into making a stall/burn/mill deck then? those are always fun.

Chats
    ALSO the new ban list is out. RAIGEKI is now limited!

Chats
    i don't see why its the same as lightning vortex

Chats
    i don't see why its the same as lightning vortex
    Not at all. Lightning Vortex requires you to discard 1 card and only kills face-up cards. Raigeki doesn't force you to discard plus it kills both face-ups and face-downs.

Chats
    oh yeah I forgot that little detail about lightning vortex lol

Chats
    Cool thing is that I was able to pick up a Raigeki at my local card shop for 80 cents. The one I got is from Legendary Collection: Joey's World and it's already shot up to 13 dollars in price. Lucky me lol.