Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 133

Thread: Ygopro

  1. #1
    Senior Member Blarby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    189
    Chats
    1735

    Ygopro

    This is where we can have general discussions about the game and our favorite cards from the Yu-gi-oh trading card game even talk about past duels. I figured id make this considering we're are always chased away from the cb when we talk about Pokemon or Yu-gi-oh yu_gi_oh__cards_by_theemerald-d5j2h5d.jpg


    Decks used by our current members:

    Velociraptor: Kozmo | E-Hero | Bujin | Ritual Beast

    Blarby: Cyber Dragons | Dark Magician Deck | Blue Eyes White Dragon deck | Red Eyes B. Dragon Deck
    Last edited by Velociraptor; 01-02-2016 at 09:59 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Velociraptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Shore, Kentucky
    Posts
    247
    Chats
    1160
    A more static environment for these discussions? Gooooood.


  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystogan View Post
    This is where we can have general discussions about the game and our favorite cards from the Yu-gi-oh trading card game even talk about past duels. I figured id make this considering we're are always chased away from the cb when we talk about Pokemon or Yu-gi-oh yu_gi_oh__cards_by_theemerald-d5j2h5d.jpg


    Decks used by our current members:

    Velociraptor: BEWD Rulers | Cyber Dragons | Elemental Heroes | Hieratic Dragon Rulers

    Mystogan: Cyber Dragons |
    Nice job thinking of this thread but you are wrong if you think I "chased" you away from the CB. Its been a running joke and was never meant as anything but a joke.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Blarby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    189
    Chats
    1735
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFoot View Post
    Nice job thinking of this thread but you are wrong if you think I "chased" you away from the CB. Its been a running joke and was never meant as anything but a joke.
    Thx I know it is It has been for a long time I was joking as well we've known each other for almost 2 years now FF and that joke has been been around since Raptor and I first exploded the HComm cb talking about pokemon lol It may not seem like it but I am joking
    Last edited by Blarby; 08-06-2014 at 04:12 PM.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Velociraptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Shore, Kentucky
    Posts
    247
    Chats
    1160
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFoot View Post
    Nice job thinking of this thread but you are wrong if you think I "chased" you away from the CB. Its been a running joke and was never meant as anything but a joke.
    I understood so don't worry on my end!

  6. #6
    Senior Member Velociraptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Shore, Kentucky
    Posts
    247
    Chats
    1160
    Anyhow, let me try to explain how my BEWD Rulers work

    Deck List

    There are 3 routes that you can take to try to go for victory, and some routes can be mixed with other routes.

    Process 1: Get Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon out.
    This can be as simple as drawing him, or collecting cards to search him out.
    -----> First search option is by having a Divine Dragon Apocralyph out on the field and activating Dragon Shrine. Discard a BEWD and then REDMD, then activate Apocralyph's effect to add REDMD to your hand, and then special summon REDMD by banishing Apocralyph.

    -----> Second search option is by collecting one Luster Dragon and Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms in your hand. Activate Tempest's ability by discarding him and Luster Dragon to search for REDMD and add him to your hand.

    Process 2: Summon Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis.
    You just need 2 BEWD's or any 8 star synchro out on the field to do this. REDMD, D-Shrine, Silver's Cry, and Azure-Eyes helps. You can also use a combination of Maiden with Eyes of Blue and Bright Star Dragon to summon a BEWD. Once you have 2 BEWDs, you can use Heliopolis' effect to wipe the opponents field and/or backrow, then use the Dragon Rulers effects to summon them from the graveyard for a safe OTK.

    Process 3: Summon Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons.
    Beelze is tough to get rid of, because he cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects. The only way the opponent can get rid of him is by banishing him, negating his effect, or returning him to the extra deck. Beelze is easy to summon in this deck because if you have a Dragon Ruler in the graveyard and either a One for One or Jin the Rain Shadow in your hand, you can synchro summon.
    Last edited by Velociraptor; 08-07-2014 at 12:35 AM.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Velociraptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Shore, Kentucky
    Posts
    247
    Chats
    1160
    So update on my BEWD Ruler deck.

    I took out Cards of Consonance because rarely did I ever have a White Stone of Legend and Cards of Consonance in the same hand. So I replaced it with a newly released trap card from Battle Pack 3: Monster League called Pinpoint Guard.



    This helps with blocking an attack and also getting a free monster. Pinpoint guard is like a better and not-banned version of Monster Reborn, only you have to wait to be attacked.

    I use Pinpoint Guard to either save myself from an attack and/or getting Divine Dragon Apocralph from the grave if I need to resurrect Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon, or get a Maiden for defense, or an White Stone to draw a BEWD plus have a tuner out for a Synchro monster.

    I'm also experimenting with a card that came in the Dragons of Legend Booster Pack, called Soul Charge.



    I had to throw out Dragon's Mirror for this card, and idk if it will be a permenent thing, but Soul Charge will allow me to get easy XYZ monsters out on the field like Number 11: Big Eye and Heliopolis. The only bad thing I see with that card is that I have to skip my battle phase.
    Last edited by Velociraptor; 08-26-2014 at 10:25 AM.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Blarby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    189
    Chats
    1735
    with my actual physical deck Ive been thinking maybe i should take my 3 blue eyes out alongside blue eyes ultimate dragon seeing as I dont have the proper support cards or a easy means of summoning them my deck focuses on the dark magician. while i do have a red eyes and a lightpulser dragon in there as well but those are cards I can live with in my deck seeing as i dont need a lot of support for those cards. Just I dont have anything for Blue eyes..

    DarkMagician-TF05-JP-VG.jpg
    Last edited by Blarby; 08-27-2014 at 02:44 PM.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Velociraptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Shore, Kentucky
    Posts
    247
    Chats
    1160
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarby View Post
    with my actual physical deck Ive been thinking maybe i should take my 3 blue eyes out alongside blue eyes ultimate dragon seeing as I dont have the proper support cards or a easy means of summoning them my deck focuses on the dark magician. while i do have a red eyes and a lightpulser dragon in there as well but those are cards I can live with in my deck seeing as i dont need a lot of support for those cards. Just I dont have anything for Blue eyes..

    DarkMagician-TF05-JP-VG.jpg
    Buy a Saga of the Blue-Eyes White Dragon Structure Deck. Comes with 1 Maiden, 1 Silver's Cry, 1 Dragon Shrine, 1 White Stone, 1 Kaibaman, 1 Fiendish Chain, 1 Compulsory, 1 Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon, 1 Cards of Consonance, and other stuff that help BEWD.
    Last edited by Velociraptor; 09-02-2014 at 08:12 AM.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Blarby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    189
    Chats
    1735
    Quote Originally Posted by Velociraptor View Post
    Buy a Saga of the Blue-Eyes White Dragon Structure Deck. Comes with 1 Maiden, 1 Silver's Cry, 1 Dragon Shrine, 1 White Stone, 1 Kaibaman, 1 Fiendish Chain, 1 Compulsory, 1 Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon, 1 Cards of Consonance, and other stuff that help BEWD.
    Well I do own 3x white stones because I was looking for tuners for my stardust dragon. Ive decided to keep 1 blue eyes in there and removed lightpulsar dragon. I have a Dark magician, a Sorcerer of dark magic, and a obelisk the tormentor coming in the mail in the coming weeks. Now what im debating is adding Obelisk...what do you think of that? and do you think it posses some risks? I can think of some real risks myself. But just want to know your opinion on the matter

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •