Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halo 3 Moments

Chats

Halo 3 Moments

Since we all love halo 3 and had so much fun playing it, I wanted to hear some of your favorite moments playing it. It could be an epic battle you had or something hilarious you did in a game.

First killionaire, first game with 2 exterms, *swat on orbital*

Lots of stuff.

funny kill

this was really funny when it happened cause i was playing infection with my brother back before he got married and had two kids

lol wow duff

Chats
    i had a moment with hc slik yesterday when i came outta no where to assasinate a bk from killing slik and slik turns around and sticks me in the face!!! Is he a friend or what!@!!

Quote Originally Posted by BOMBER View Post
    i had a moment with hc slik yesterday when i came outta no where to assasinate a bk from killing slik and slik turns around and sticks me in the face!!! Is he a friend or what!@!!
    Boy talk about karma........Bomber getting betrayed is just payback for all the "Bomber moments" we have all been part of,lol

Quote Originally Posted by HC FireFoot View Post
    Boy talk about karma........Bomber getting betrayed is just payback for all the "Bomber moments" we have all been part of,lol
    Warthawg with Bomber driving moments?

Chats
    I do have to admit that i might be the worse but craziest driver in halo lmao. Your either getting 20 kills with me or on the ride of your life with none!!

live to ride, ride to
    Attached Images Attached Images

Chats
    i had a deranking moment the other day on halo 3 and i couldnt help but piss my pants laughing at the tryhard losing his mind in the game!!! God i miss those type of players in halo 4 lmao RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!