Please do not comment on this thread or ask for a custom signature on this thread. Please send a PM to the artist you want a signature from.

This is a list of all the HaloCommunity members who are currently taking any requests for custom signatures. If your name is not on the list please send me a PM with 3 examples of your work and I will add you to the list. If for whatever reason I do not add you to the list within 1-3 days, please send a PM to any admin, and they can edit this post and add you to it. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Please allow the artist 1-3 days to reply to your request. Depending on the artist, a request can take several days to complete or even a week. We do this during our free time and have other commitments than just creating custom signatures and will try to finish your request asap. We do this for fun and to give back to the amazing community on Halo Community.

I'm not an admin nor am I a member of the Art Department. I however along time ago was an Admin for HaloCharts Art Department along side with essentre and smfy. My main thing was custom signatures and maintaing the list of artists who were taking requests. This is the reasoning behind this thread.

How to Use A Signautre on Halo Community

How to Edit Your Avatar

List of Admins to Contact In Case I Don't Add You in 1-3 Days

Custom Signature Regulations

Critical Cold (PM)