Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: What is your opinion of Halo 3

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Mississippi, USA
    Posts
    38
    Chats
    129

    What is your opinion of Halo 3

    What did you think of it? How is it compared to the other Halos? Is it higher on your list of Halo or lower than the others?

  2. #2
    Administrator BOMBER's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Mooseville Ontario Canada
    Posts
    785
    Chats
    3155
    Are you kidding me!! Halo 3 was the best in my opinion ever outta all the halos from maps to game play. Thats my game!!

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Mississippi, USA
    Posts
    38
    Chats
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by BOMBER View Post
    Are you kidding me!! Halo 3 was the best in my opinion ever outta all the halos from maps to game play. Thats my game!!
    I completely agree!!

  4. #4
    Halo2 kicked H3's ass big time in EVERY way. Halo 3 nerfed hell out of every piece of equipment. I played the original, not the "re-mastered" aka all fucked up version. The differences are staggering.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Mississippi, USA
    Posts
    38
    Chats
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by BaD1 View Post
    Halo2 kicked H3's ass big time in EVERY way. Halo 3 nerfed hell out of every piece of equipment. I played the original, not the "re-mastered" aka all fucked up version. The differences are staggering.
    So I guess you don't like Halo 3? Lol

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by PHIL0S0PHY View Post
    So I guess you don't like Halo 3? Lol
    Nope, I enjoyed it a lot. By the time I got around to playing H2 online the servers were all but defunct and H3 had been online for 6 months. You asked for a comparison, I gave you my honest opinion.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Mississippi, USA
    Posts
    38
    Chats
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by BaD1 View Post
    Nope, I enjoyed it a lot. By the time I got around to playing H2 online the servers were all but defunct and H3 had been online for 6 months. You asked for a comparison, I gave you my honest opinion.
    Yeah, that's cool. Halo 2 is awesome

  8. #8
    Halo 3 is my #2 Halo. Really good map design, exceptional game mechanics, and overall one of the better multiplayer matchmaking layouts. Reach has all of that beat by a MILE, but that's a different topic

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Mississippi, USA
    Posts
    38
    Chats
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundown View Post
    Halo 3 is my #2 Halo. Really good map design, exceptional game mechanics, and overall one of the better multiplayer matchmaking layouts. Reach has all of that beat by a MILE, but that's a different topic
    I agree with what you said about Halo 3, but slightly disagree with what you said about Reach, but I do love reach

  10. #10
    Reach had some really good things in it. I liked the integration of sprint, I thought that was something that could be regarded as a natural armor progression. With that said, that should have been the end of it IMO. IMO, TRUE skill games are everyone starting out the same and seeing who does it better. No offense Sundown, I know you like Reach tons, but, I hope you understand the validity of my point. That is also why I enjoyed swat and the pro lists on Reach. Limited armor abilities, level playing field. It wasn't a bad concept .... for COD. That's not a bash, I enjoy COD tons, but, let's make the games unique.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •